Saturday, June 12, 2010

World Cup party

The Jolley's held a World Cup party today and invited the Dollhoff's and ourselves. I was supposed to work but last minute switched my days which allowed me to attend the party. Of course it was enjoyable hanging out with two of my good friends and it so happens that Brielle loves both the families (especially KK and Peter). The weather was beautiful and the kids played outside most the time. I was able to watch part of the game, and Matt stopped in during his lunch break and caught the game and lunch.

Brielle with her "vroom, vroom"

The Jolley kids found the mud and boy did they enjoy getting dirty

Everyone was super excited USA scored a goal right before half time. GO TEAM USA!

Molly was kind enough to make such a yummy lunch for all of us and Cristy brought delicious dip and desert. What did I bring....well I was a slacker and didn't bring anything! I am the friend who bummed off everyone today.


During half time the kids and a few of the adults had a wrestling match.



Brielle adores the Jolley's little piano.

Another toy Brielle enjoys playing with when at the Jolley's is their kitchen set. She spent much of her time playing with the dishes and drawers.

The company was wonderful , the good was delicious and the game was good. Team USA tied England 1-1. We all left happy and full.

No comments: