After the airport I was going to do breakfast but I didn't realize we were out of the ingredients I needed or the food I thought of using had expired. Then we thought of running to Fallon but Matt called and found out his dad was working and his mom was heading to Reno. We called Julie because she had the Rushing family stay with them and we decided to head out there for breakfast and to hang out a little. We had french toast with strawberries and it was delicious.
Matt had to hurry home and get some church business taken care of. I waited until he was done to give him his gift-a card and a fishing license.
We had to divide and conquer so Matt went to church and I went to my Grandpa and Grandma Ross for family lunch. They had stake conference we always get together for lunch afterwards. We have always tried to attend so we don't get booted from the family for not living in Sparks. I had to leave early because I had to teach a young women's lesson but at least I was able to spend some time with everyone.
I had my Dad take Brielle and tried to get some pictures of them together. She sure loves her Papa.
Since it is Father's Day I gather together the men that make this day special. I sure am grateful to have such wonderful Father's in my life that have helped mold Matt and I into who we are today. Each one of them are great examples, strong priesthood holders, and loyal men to their family. Happy Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment