We have decided to do the baby boy's nursery plane theme. Matt painted the walls sky blue and Nicole Knight was kind enough to spend a day and paint an airplane mural on one of the walls.


I think Matt did a fabulous job on painting and it only took him a couple of hours. He is amazing!

Brielle thought she would help by holding up a picture of a plane.

Nicole free handed the whole thing. First we decided where we wanted the propeller. Then she used Christmas ribbon to measure a few things out (I couldn't find string).

And she went for it. It was amazing to watch her work. There is NO way I could do anything like it. She is very talented and we feel very blessed she was kind enough to share her talent with us.

The longest part of the whole thing was coloring in the red of the plane. I picked up cheap Walmart paint thinking it would work but it didn't. I feel really bad because it took most the morning.

Matt came home and helped color in the plane so Nichole could move onto something else.


Matt and Brielle really enjoyed watching her work. We all watched in amazement.
No comments:
Post a Comment