Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Galena Creek

Don't ask me why I have this list of things I want to see or do before the baby comes. Matt is trying hard to keep up with me but I think I am wearing him out. In fact he said to me, "I am not even pregnant and I am tired." He is getting a little tired of this list because we are checking things off and I am adding more to it.
Going to Galena Creek is one of the things I wanted to do (mainly because the water). So tonight after work we packed up and went with the Nash family. We picked up sandwiches on the way up and ate them before we headed to the creek.
It was fun to see how much water was in the creek and to play for a little while. I would like to try to go a little earlier and get a small hike in, but we didn't have the time tonight.
Poor Brielle was a little tired today. She fell asleep on the way up and woke up shy.




She wanted to play in the water and got really wet. I didn't bring any new clothes for her so we ended up taking her shoes and pants off and carried her down.

Can we say bedtime?
Zach was throwing huge rocks into the creek and we were all enjoying the big splash it would make.

No comments: