Brielle liked it because she was not confined to a grocery cart and could walk around and touch food. In fact in this picture she ready to sample the cabbage-which she did.
She loves to push carts around
I knew Halibut was big but I have always seen the fillets. This is considered a small Halibut.
All the kids looking at the seafood sections. I think they were showing how the clams are still alive and was squirting them with water to have them move.
Brielle had no problems getting right in and getting her samples.
I think the cookie was her favorite.
They tour guide had just pulled the pizza out of the oven and Brielle yells out with a big grin "PIZZA!"
This was her first experience with a Capri sun. I had to drink half of it so she wouldn't squeeze the drink out.
Since we have had such a late and long winter there is still so much snow on the mountains. However with warmer weather means snow melt and beautiful, full falls and creeks. I have been itching to get out and hike and look at some falls. So this afternoon I called my friend Cristy to see if she wanted to go to Tahoe with me and hike to Eagle Falls (next to Emerald Bay). I was ECSTATIC when she said she wanted to go. It's about a mile down and a mile back with many falls to see. Cristy's little boy Peter wanted to walk majority of it and she insisted she carry Brielle. I felt bad because she is 20 weeks pregnant too but also very grateful. This was the most activity I have done since my ligament flare up. However, things went smoothly. We had a WONDERFUL time and I felt great. The falls were amazing, the company was SO fun and I couldn't ask for anything more (however we did miss Matt). They only hiccup was I left Brielle's sweater at home but Cristy was kind enough to give me Peters. We stopped and took a lot of pictures and allowed the kids to play. Brielle saw Peter out and so wanted to play with him. She ended up walking the last little section up to the falls and a lot of the hike back. Our goal was to wear out the kids, our bribery was gold fish (we went through a whole bag). We left around 1:30ish and came home after 7. The poor kids were pretty hungry but they were troopers and I discovered I have a hiker on my hands. She loved the hiking backpack and walking the path.
Brielle is in a tree stump that is blackened.
There was so much mist coming off the falls, it was nice and refreshing.
The Blue Jay enjoyed our snacks too. Other wild animal we saw was a chipmunk which Brielle thought was amazing and a squirrel.
Brielle really didn't understand the concept of throwing the food at the geese, instead she picked the food up off the ground and ate it.
They were looking at a bug
Right when we got home, I threw some food down us and ran over to met Matt at the Atlantis to go swimming (Patty's Aunt rented a room and invited us to go swimming). Brielle wasn't too sure about the pool at first but she warmed up to it and loved playing.

As you can see she wasn't too happy at first.
As you can see she wasn't too happy at first.
No comments:
Post a Comment