Saturday, June 5, 2010

Belly Pictures

I am 8 months pregnant exactly 33weeks and 6 days and ready to take some belly pictures. I was SO excited to do these pictures outside that I was getting stressed out about them. I wanted everything perfect-weather, hair, make-up, outfits, poses, Brielle's cooperation. To make matters worse I was all on my own. Normally Erin helps me with my hair and makeup but she was in Idaho visiting Gabrielle. So then I really freaked out Friday night when I couldn't get my makeup to look good and had NO idea what to do with my hair. However, Saturday morning I woke up and everything came together beautifully. I wouldn't be happier with how my hair and makeup turned out and how nice the weather was. I sure did have a good time taking theses pictures. However, Matt said if I am going to stress out like that again we are done taking pictures. I guess I better behave myself.
























1 comment:

Danielle said...

Wow Danielle, these are great posts. You've done a spectacular job. I love it. How do I get signed up to be a follower? You'll have to show me.