Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Playdate with Hicks cousins

It's been some time since we had the Hicks cousins over. The weather was perfect to be outside and play. We ate lunch and ran around.
The Lowe's by my parents was closing and they had reduced inventory. Matt bought a couple storage bins for our outdoor items. It didn't take Brielle long before she was climbing and playing on it.
I discovered how much Eva LOVES chalk. The whole time we were outside she was chalking everything up. I am so glad she found some joy in what she was doing.
Brielle thought it would be fun to try to take a nap in Miles room. I knew that wasn't going to work but I let her stay there for a little.
My friend's husband has been out of town a lot lately. I told her I would take her kids for an afternoon to give her a break. However the week was almost done so I figured the more the merrier and had them come over.
All the girls were dressed like princess.
Nothing like 6 kids under the age of 3.
Miles playing with baby Scott.
The kids did really well playing. I think there was plenty to keep everyone entertained and happy until Jenny came back.
Ayla's personality is starting to come out. She smiles so much.
After Jenny came and picked up the baby I pulled out our table castle and jail.
It was a very fun and playful day.

No comments: