It's the Annual Car Show Event where all the local car dealers bring in the new models of the year. We love going because we like to see what the latest and greatest is and it's free. This year we went with my parents and left the kids with a babysitter. Our plan was to go to the show and then dinner (We had a gift certificate we were going to use to treat my parents since they do so much for us).
The car show was great. I was impressed with a few models and started dreaming of a new family car. My mom took one of the cars out for a test ride and I sent the boys with her while I stayed behind.
| I had Dad stand next to the truck to give you an idea how big this truck was. |
We were all getting hungry so headed out for dinner. We were a little disappointed to learn that the restaurant we had a gift certificate to was closed. We ended up going to Red Lobster instead (oh darn). It was nice having time to talk to my parents without the kids interrupting us.
We were fortunate enough to have Lauren take care of the kids. We came home to Miles asleep on her lap and Brielle watching a movie. It wasn't until later I noticed she put our dishes away.
No comments:
Post a Comment