The weather remains warm despite it being the middle of the winter. I was outside my parents home taking Miles for a walk up and noticed the birds were also enjoying the sun. There were hundreds of birds chirping away in the tress above my grandparents house. They are very noisy when you get that many. I don't recall them being around much during the winter but they would often be in trees during the summer. They would be talking away and then suddenly get quite and all fly away. As they fly over your head you can hear the flapping of their wings. It has always made me feel like I was living in the country despite being in the city. It's been something I have always enjoyed and miss now that I don't live there.
After I walked in from the walk I had a quick thought that I could capture a picture and retain this childhood memory of mine. So I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment