Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Play date

Brielle has been begging me to have a play date with her little friend KK. Everyone was busy during the holiday season so I promised once the new year came we would have a friend over. I finally set a date. Brielle talked about it all week and was ecstatic to have her friend over. It was really cute to see them play and interact.
They immediately dressed up. I was so proud of Brielle. They both wanted the pink dress and I explained to her if she wants to have friends over, we have to share our things. She gave up the pink dress and found another!
 After exploring every inch of the house they settled on playing doctor.

 Brielle suggested she be the patient and KK the doctor. She told KK she had to lay on the couch and be monitored (I think Erin's hospitalization had quite the impression on her).

They played so nice for a couple of hours. It was nice to see them share and socialize. What I liked most was listening to them giggle and have fun with each other.

No comments: