Monday, January 2, 2012

FHE

Chanika and I have decided to try to get together with our families and do family home evening once a month. It was something we talked about back in the fall but things with Matt's dad and then the holidays made it difficult to do. I promised her at the beginning of the year we would start up. January 1st Chanika texted me and asked if we could do FHE at her house. She would do the dinner and I would do the lesson. She really was going to keep me true to my word.I was nice to start up with another family. It's different than when we would get together with the Fluckigers. Our kids got along so well. However change is good and for the most part our kids get along pretty well, they are just a little more rough then my kids are use to. I like getting to know Chris and Chankia better and look forward to learning things from the Mccomb family.
I found a really cute lesson about loive at home. I think the kids really enjoyed it. I am looking forward to what the future holds with our monthly FHE.


We were singing a song that goes to the tune "if you happy and you know it" so one of the actions we were going was smiling REAL BIG. This picture makes me laugh.

No comments: