Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Fallon

Norma received a new calling in church and is now in the Stake as part of the Relief Society. Matt and I felt it was important to go and support her while she was getting set apart. Julie decided to go down as well, and Lisa was already there. I figured it was a good opportunity to get together with the cousins and Brielle loves to go down and get into the wedding dress.
For Christmas the family gift was dual DVD players that go on the headrest. It's the fist time we used them and Miles had the biggest grin on this face when he saw he got his OWN screen. I think he likes he can look at both screens.
Norma cooked a yummy dinner and we played with the cousins. I volunteered to watch all the kids so Lisa and Julie could go to the setting apart. Matt said the stake was a little surprised with everyone coming but they also knew and understood why. They had Matt participate in the setting apart.
Have I mention how much Miles LOVES and adores babies? He doesn't care if the baby is almost as big as he is, he wants to love on them and hold them.
Blake, Miles and Addy
Tiffany was the oldest cousin there and she did a great job entertaining and playing with the younger kids.
Playing duck, duck, goose
Playing hide and go seek
I had to work the next day so we hurried out once everyone came back. Grateful we live close enough we are able to support family when we can.

No comments: