Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Miles turns 3 Months old

I must be honest and say I haven't kept up on my updates very well. Therefore I don't really know what is accurate or not (besides the pictures). However by the looks of the pictures, Miles is getting stronger everyday and is able to hold up his head better. He isn't a big fan of tummy time, and would prefer to lay on his back and watch the world.
 
Our family and extended family just love and adore him. He loves attention and will smile at anyone who will look or talk to him. He will freely hand out some pretty big smiles.
Grandma Ross and Miles
Papa and Miles
 The poor kid gets to tag along with mom everywhere. There have been several times I have had to take him to the studio while I set up the lights and prep for a studio shoot. He tolerates it. We are still trying to get him to take a pacifier but it's not going very well. Some moments he will take it but over all he would prefer to bit it and spit it out.
Matt and Miles posing so I can fix my lightening.
 He attended the Reno Air Races this year. I am not sure he caught much of it. We had to put ear plugs in during a few of the shows due to the noise. He slept like a champ and didn't fuss at all. We bought a poster and hung it in his room.
The ear plugs were almost bigger than his entire ear!

I love the expression on Grandpa Hicks and Papa's face. Someday Miles will have the same expression

I found jean overalls that had an airplane on it and it said Reno Air Races. How cool is that? We had to wear then despite the fact that they were a little big
 Miles is still a great sleeper during the night. He doesn't nap well unless he is being held or in the swing. But when he is in the swing he will take some really long napes. One day he took a 4.5 hour nap and still slept through the night. NICE!
Grandma Taylor and Papa Taylor up at Tahoe after out fish spawn adventure
Miles likes his baby carrier because he allows him to be close to our bodies
He started to laugh when he was close to the 3 month mark

He loves to watch us especially Brielle. She is his favorite to watch. Whenever she is in eye distance he starts to smile and will track her like a hawk. He also tolerates tummy time a little better if she does it with him.

He is a smiler just like Brielle was. It's fun to see how different the two kids smiles are. His smiles melt my soul and you can't help but smile when he does. He has such a sweet, loving spirit about him. I am so grateful to have him in our home and the spirit and love that he has brought with him.

He remains to be a fairly quiet and easy-going baby. I call him my little prince charming. However when he is too tired, its all over. He starts screaming and fighting sleep really hard. He likes to be bounced and patted on the bottom while he is trying to fall asleep.
He likes to be held by everyone
Miles developed this white thing in the back of his mouth. It seriously looked like a molar. I really thought my 2 month old was getting his first tooth. Erin talked to her dentist friends and they said it was probably a milk tooth or something else, but not a molar.

No comments: