This year our theme was Wizard of Oz for Halloween. Matt was the Tin Man. However no one carried the costume, it's all on-line and expensive. So I did some research and decided to make it. Matt wasn't too excited about the idea, but being the wonderful man he is he went along with it. In fact, he ended up making his own costume in just a few short hours.
 |
| Foil tape were used for the straps. |
 |
| I spray painted the hat and gloves. Matt didn't even wear the gloves but I think they turned out nice |
 |
| All you need is flashing and foil tape and you have the body of the Tin Man. |
 |
| We found some better clothes to go underneath but I think it turned out pretty good! |
Thanks Babe for always being supportive and trying to please me even if you don't like the idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment