Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fallon Halloween

Halloween is on a Sunday this year but in Fallon they were trick-or-treating on Saturday. I was super excited to take Brielle trick-or-treating door to door. Matt has been practicing with her and I think she is ready and excited.
All the cousins were in Fallon too. It was so much fun hanging out with everyone and seeing their costumes. We captured some cute pictures of the babies in their costumes while they were sleeping.
Addy is just a month old
A few of the cousins carved pumpkins. I love Tiffany's face. She is so focused.
Time had finally arrived and we were ready to collect some candy!
Brookie getting ready
Brielle trick-or-treating at Grandma's house
Before we all dispersed we try to get a picture of everyone dressed up.
Due to the design of Matt's costume he couldn't carry any of the kids. I didn't think it would be a big deal but then Brielle refused to walk. I ended up carrying both kids down the whole street. After we were done with the first street Brielle was ok walking by herself and she walked the rest of the night. I only did a few street with them before it was too cold and I took Miles in. However Matt and Merlin took Brielle and didn't come home for a couple of hours. They said she did great and loved every second of it.
 Tyler, Brielle, Miles, Danielle, Zac and Brookie
Matt and Tiffany joined the group
Papa joined up with us. We enjoyed trick-or-treating with him
Brielle was excited to hold Papa's hand and get some candy
Back at the house I hung out with Julie, Addy and Norma. Julie thought she would try to win the favorite Aunt category and give Miles a sucker, I think if he could speak he would have said she won that night.
He wasn't too happy when I took it away, thanks Julie for making me look like the bad guy
He tried to grab some more.
Nothing like holding a newborn and feeding a baby. It's like having twins.
It was pretty late by the time Matt, Brielle and Merlin made to back. We still needed to go to Grandma Miller and Grandma Hoffiman's house. So we hurried out the door cause the kiddos were getting pretty tired.
Hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween!

No comments: