I was super excited to do Erin's engagement pictures. I was so excited I was dreaming about. I really wanted Perm and Erin to be on a boat dock up at Lake Tahoe during sunset and getting a fun shilhouette picture. I knew Erin wouldn't object because she LOVES Tahoe.
We set a date and John was willing to come with us. I was the primary and he was the second camera. Before we made it to Tahoe we stopped in the meadow area for a few pictures.

We set a date and John was willing to come with us. I was the primary and he was the second camera. Before we made it to Tahoe we stopped in the meadow area for a few pictures.
![]() |
| Yes that would be SNOW they are standing on. |
![]() |
| Erin really wanted a pose like this and we found such a fun spot. It was perfect! |

![]() |
| I had my camera up as high as I could hold it and then used my video screen. It was hard to capture but I like how it turned out |
I have to admit once we got to Tahoe and met up with John I struggled at first. I had a hard time getting into the pictures, I felt intimated, I couldn't think of any poses. Nothing was jiving. I was super frustrated. I think I was putting too much pressure on myself. I didn't want to look bad in front of John (it was our first photo shoot together). I felt I didn't have a voice (which was totally wrong, but at the time it was my persception). It was just a weird start. However as time went along, I started to get more comfortable and by the end I was totally content with the shoot. I learned a lot and was so happy John came with us.


![]() |
| Erin loves this one because it makes her look like she has super powers |

![]() |
| This is the picture she is going to use for their announcements |
![]() |
| This reminds me of Sleepless in Seattle cover |

![]() |
| I love this pose, it reminds me of something off a magazine. |

![]() |
| I like the artsy look: the angels of the rocks and his legs |


So we couldn't find a boat dock that we likes (we were on the wrong part of the lake) but we did get a shilhouette pic

Erin has such a variety to chose from:woods, snow, fall leaves, beach and rocks. Thanks Erin and Perm for working with me. I had SO much fun!
Thanfully Matt was kind enough to take the kids and go to our nieces bday party in Fernley. Thanks babe for taking the kids and being a super great Dad










No comments:
Post a Comment