Today was the Ward Halloween party. I was SO excited to get dressed up and show off our costumes. I was a bit nervous about how short my dress was but grateful I had thick white pants on (it still didn't make me too comfortable). However my proud moment was me being able to braid my own hair. I know it's a simple braid but it was hard to do. I was kinda stressing cause I was trying to get everyone ready including myself because Matt was working till right before we had to go. So I started early. I dressed myself and Miles (minus the body suit). Then I did my hair and put the kids in their costume. Matt was in debate with his costume: drive with it or wait till he got to the church. I convinced him to put it on. It was hard for him to get in and when he did the body when clear up to his chin. It was a pretty funny sight to see.
 |
| The Wizard of Oz aka Taylor family |
There were several people that looked amazing. We took a few pictures with them.
 |
| Katrina Murph looked AWESOME! |
 |
| Brother Roser kept his arms like that all night, even when he was eating. |
I do believe this is the only picture I have with Brielle's hat on. She wasn't a big fan. However the design was stupid and it didn't stay on very well and it looked uncomfortable so I don't blame her for not wanting it on.
Each axillary was in charge of a game. It's fun to walk the hallway and go into different rooms and play a game.
 |
| Brielle was too young to understand that you don't grab the cookie. |
 |
| Her friend Cora |
 |
| We were happy our dear friend Peter and his mom were able to come for a little while. Peter has a little brother who was born premature and is house bound until RSV season is done. So we don't get to see them very often. |
After the games in the church we went outside to go trunk-or-treating. Matt was so excited to deck out the trunk this year but Brielle FLIPPED out and so he couldn't put anything up.
 |
| She was so good and would tell everyone "trick-or-treat" |
 |
| You can see some of the fun things we brought to display but couldn't put any of it out. Matt was kind enough to take Miles while I took Brielle |
No comments:
Post a Comment