Sunday, October 24, 2010

Brian and Crystals Halloween costumes

Brian and Crystal came up for the weekend. Brian has to work Halloween weekend so they brought their costumes up so we could take pictures. Crystal is super creative and I always look forward to what they are going to be. This year she found a lobster outfit for Eva and so Brian and Crystal dressed up as the chief and the waiter.
We had a great time taking pictures and I think we got a few good ones. Not bad for an external flash and a white backdrop in my house.
Eva was asleep so we started with just Brian and Crystal.
The chief and the waiter-they look AWESOME!
I love the drawn on mustache
Peek-a-boo
At last our little lobster woke up and she was in great spirits. I loved taking pictures of her.

Better watch out! The lobster is on the menu tonight!



What a cute idea putting Eva in the pot (Crystal brought the pot)


Ok now it's time to focus on just the little one cooking in the pot!


We wanted to get a cousin picture. At first Brielle was super excited to get into her costume but once she had it one, she was crying and throwing a fit that she didn't want it on. Needless to say, she isn't in the picture.





1 comment:

The Reno Donnelly's said...

Danielle those are great pictures. It helped that your subjects were such hams. Great job.