Friday, October 29, 2010

apple hill

I was so excited to go to Apple Hill this year. However the dynamics of our family are changing and not only is my immediate family growing but so is our extended family. Which means we had to take two separate vehicles. This was a hard adjustment considering it was just my family in the truck. Next year we should switch and we get mom and dad in our car. Anyway, this year was a better trip getting there. I wasn't pregnant and didn't get car sick nor get mad at stupid drivers. I was excited to show Brielle different things at Apple Hill. She did not disappoint me and was excited to see all the things I had to show her. She was right in her element-all the attention on her and all the family around her. I was a little worried about the weather. However it was pretty nice.
This was the perfect photo spot
Not sure what is up with his tongue and drool but I am able to capture both

Not sure how comfortable he was but he was a trooper and allowed me to prop him up between the two pumpkins



Cheese!


One of the things I was really excited to show Brielle was the huge pigs. However they said the weekend prior they had a huge rain storm and it flooded them out. They had to move the animals and they just brought back a few of the animals. The mud pit area where the big pigs normally stay was a little pond.

What a face!


Mom I want this pumpkin
You couldn't tell she didn't like riding this tractor

Every year we run into so many people from the Reno/Sparks area. This year we missed most our “regular” run ins. But we didn’t miss the Mooney family. I love this family!

Brielle was fascinated with this bench. She played on it the whole time we were at this location

Brielle was SO excited to see the train

First thing first, photo op before train ride

We were so excited the train worked this year. Last it we tried and they were working on it but never did get it working while we were there

I haven't been on the train since I was a teenager





Last year Brielle had her first horse ride and she loved it. I was excited to let her ride again. This year she did it all by herself. (sorry a lot of similar pictures displayed below. I couldn't chose)










Miles was still too young but we thought we would let him pet him

Papa, you are SO fun!

We found a new spot last year and Erin really liked it. So before we left we stopped by Abel's apples and took more pictures



I like how miles is crying


Notice Perm's face, he is the only one in school so he knows the feelin...HA!




Brielle's new thing is to grab your face to either get your attention or give you a kiss. In this particular picture she was hitting him.

Peek-a-boo

Look mom! I am walking like a monster!

YUMMY! Fresh apple juice

Dad picked up an apple off the ground and ate it, gross!

Right after I took this picture Matt informed me there was a sign right above my head that said no pictures allowed.

Brielle really wanted to go fishing but dad said, "NO" we sit and watch

Brielle doesn't matter what kind of horse it is as long as she can ride it, she is happy

No comments: