I am happy to report I think Miles is OK-he is starting to socialize and tract and do the things I have been waiting to see. He has very specific cries: sad, tired, pay attention to me, pissed off. He is a very sensitive guy- you touch him wrong and he gets the saddest cry. He LOVES the fan, he can watch it for hours. He kicks and smiles and squeals. He is now holding up his head better, smiling, cooing, squealing, blowing bubbles, playing with tongue, trying to do sit ups, and growing like a weed.
I am happy to say I haven't been peed on this month.
He has a new found interest: his hand.
Depending on his mood he may or may not take his pacifier.
He continues to sleep through the night which thrills me. I have been power feeding right before bed meaning I feed him almost every hour in the evening starting at around seven till he falls asleep for the night (anywhere from 8-9). That seems to help him get through the night and he normally wakes up around 6 to eat. He will go back to sleep for another hour or two. I don't know why he is so congested and it seems worse after we have been in the wind.
I remember I was so concerned when Brielle was first born because she didn't really have any eyelashes. This is not true for miles, he has beautiful long eyelashes.
He is a pretty happy guy and tends to be content as long as he is in the same room as you. I have a feeling he is going to be just as social as his sister.
Our first attempt in the bumbo chair. He tolerates it for a short time.
Look at that happy boy!
My parents (as well as the rest of us) are thrilled he is interacting more.
A few of our grins
He isn't sure about his activity center yet
Grandma Miller and Miles
So happy he is such a good sleeper
He gets a lot of kisses
Grandpa Hicks and Miles
Grandpa socializes so well with the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment