"NO! Dadda!"I had to tell her that Matt was at work and she would start crying. I asked her if she wanted to cuddle with me, or want me to take her out of her crib and she kept telling me no. Finally I said,
" Do you want Mamma to go bye-bye."Her response,
"YES!"So I left. I can hear her whining in her crib and talking about Dadda.
After sometime I walked back into her crib to find everything thrown out of her crib. She looked up at me and said,
"Where Dada at?"I told him he was at work and she said,
"Dada come home."I chuckled and said,
"You want Dada to come home?"Her reply,
"YEAH!"
It hurt a little that she didn't want anything to do with me this morning, but it was super cute to see how much she loves and misses her Daddy when she sleeps in and he has already left for work.
For her nap today Matt put her down. When she got up she was screaming for Dadda again. Once again I went in her room and dissapointed her. However she surprised me becuase she decided to take off her pants and her diaper! I was hoping as long as she had something covering her diaper, she would keep it on. I think having Miles around and her watching me change him has influenced her too much. Thankfully the crib was dry and no poop this time. It took some time for me before she allowed me to take her out of her crib becuase I was Matt. Today was full of surprises.
1 comment:
Gotta love these Daddy's girls. Gabe did the same thing to me today. That makes me laugh.
Post a Comment