Thursday, September 30, 2010

bubble bath

A fun childhood memory of mine was taking a bubble bath. I was excited to introduce bubbles to Brielle because I thought she would like it. Wow was I wrong. She FREAKED out...crying and trying to get it off her. Matt tried to show her that it was ok but she still wasn't happy. However after forcing her to stay in the bath she warmed up to the idea and by the end of bath time she liked playing with the bubbles.

Notice the big alligator tear rolling down her check.

Look Brielle, Dada will put them on his nose!

Once we pulled out other bath toys she forgot about the bubbles.

She loves to paint in the bathtub

Dada trying to play with the bubbles again.

This time she was ok with it.

We created a new look for her


For her next bath she asked for the bubbles and was excited to play with them

Yes the water is an orange/pink color. We have these color water tablets we use during bath time.

She didn't like it in her hair and then she rubbed it in her eye!

No comments: