Friday, July 10, 2009

Teething??

I had to call into work because when Brielle woke up to fed around 3am I found her very lethargic, with a temp of 102.8 and bright red cheeks and ears. Poor girl. I gave her some Tylenol and we went back to bed. When we got up in the morning I anticipated a very sick baby, but she was fine, just running a temp (if it got too high she became a little lethargic). I am not sure if she is teething of what the deal is. Anyway I captured a little bit of video of her.

I call this the yoga position. Man if I could be that flexible.

She is trying to crawl but prefers to stand. Here is a little video of her attempt to get something she wants. She is successful in this motion and can move around the house like this, it just takes a little while which is fine with me.

No comments: