Monday, July 13, 2009

Roseola??No fun!

Brielle has had this fever and I thought it was because she was teething. Sunday she became really fussy/irritable, needy, not wanting to eat her food (but would take the boob), lethargic but not wanting to sleep. It was not my little Brielle. By Monday her fever went away but a rash began to develop. She ended up with this rash all over her face,head, neck, torso, and part of her forearms. Her eyes must have really bothered her because she kept rubbing them and they were red and swollen. At first I thought the rash was chicken pox because the pox is running around the Taylor family. However the more developed the rash became the less it look like chicken pox. My mom came over and thought it was Roseola. She has every symptom. Needless to say we have had a fun weekend (NOT!).

I took these pictures after the rash was starting to ease up. They are not very good, the coloring had more red to it.



This is what I have been dealing with for the last couple of days. Lets just say....extra TLC.
She is miserable. She wiggles all over the place, she cannot get comfortable.


It looks like she has freckles all over, but its a pinpoint rash

No comments: