Wednesday, July 8, 2009

backyard play

We haven't landscaped our backyard yet. It isn't so pretty with weeds and a cement patio. However we were able to create some fun for Tyler, Brookie and Brielle. We turned the little tikes playhouse into water slide and blew up Brielle's swimming pool. It was a perfect day to play in the sun.

Tyler going down the water slide.

Brookie loves to play with Brielle. Here they are in the pool.

The gang:Brookie, Tyler and Brielle

I loved watching Tyler and Brookie lay out in the sun to dry. Brookie would get up and look down at the cement that would have a wet spot from the belly of her swimming suit and say, "Look Ty! Look at what I made." I laughed because I did that same thing as a kid.

Brielle liked her pool so much I let it dry in the sun and brought it into the house.
pictures couldn't capture the fun she was having so here are some videos

No comments: