Tuesday, July 7, 2009

fun at idlewild park

Brookie and Tyler have been taking swimming lesson at the pool near our house. Since they are so close we have tried to do different things together. Today we went to idlewild park and fed the ducks, had a picnic, played some catch, played with sticks and flew a kite. It was an afternoon full of fun. I loved being outside and doing something new. Brielle loves her cousins and it was nice to have Erin come too.

I haven't fed the ducks since I was a little girl. It was so fun

I felt like I was reliving my childhood.

Brielle had fun looking at the ducks.


I am not a fan of the geese. They hiss at you and scare the nice ducks/birds away. They are the bullies of the park.

Tyler would rescue us and chase the geese away.

After feeding the ducks we ate our grub.
Brielle enjoys being on top of peoples shoulders. We were running in this picture and her head was bobbling. She couldn't stop laughing.

tyler playing catch

Of course Brielle had to play with sticks too and try to eat them.

Erin thought it was a good idea if she climbed the tree.

It was windy enough after lunch to fly a kite.

Brielle preferred to play with the kite inside of flying it.
This bird was so funny because it climbed on Erin's hand and then jumped onto her leg. She screamed when it jumped on the leg and scared it off so I couldn't get a picture, but here is the bird.

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

So so so cute! I love the park and feeding the ducks and all that jazz. Your little one is sooo sweet. Hope all is well! Love ya!