Last night was a very long night. Brielle was up every 1.5-2 hours. I have never seen her squirm as she did last night in her crib. I felt so helpless. I caved today and called the MD. He said she cant have Roseola because her fever didn't last for 5 days or longer. He said there are viruses out there that causes a fever (meaning some type of infection) and leave a rash. However no fever means she is not contagious. Yippee.
I have mention the fact that she will run herself to the ground before she gives in to sleep. I have a feeling I am going to capture some interesting sleeping places. Here is a new one. 
A couple developmental markers I want to note. Last night she was really uncomfortable so I didn't wrap her. Then in the middle of the night I found her sitting up in the crib. First time she has sat up from a laying position or sat up by herself.
It kinda startled me and I had to put the railing all the way up so she wouldn't reach over the railing and fall out. The other fun new task she is doing is looking for objects that she drops.
I think she dropped a puff but I cannot remember. I love how she extends her body so she can look for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment