Today Brielle asked where her "pink sunglasses" were. I figured she was talking about the ones that were probably at my moms house since she has been over there for the last two days. I told her they were at Oma's. She quickly informed me that we must go get them. I really wasn't in the mood to be home so I promptly obey her command and off we went to my Moms. It feels like forever since I have hung out at my parents house when my mom was there. I know she doesn't have the time but she was kind enough to play for awhile today. The time always goes by way too fast.
At least we did do one thing productive: went to Costco. I don't know if this was necessarily a good thing because we came back with so many new toys, books and dress for the kids.
My mom bought a ball that you blow up and Brielle can go inside and roll around in it. Initially I started to blow it up outside but then took it downstairs. It took forever to blow it up, and I was amazed at how big it was (at Costco it doesn't look that big), it's stuck downstairs for awhile
 |
| Brielle watching us blow up her ball. |
 |
| It was so load it was making my ears ring so when Matt took over I told him he had to wear something over his ears, his hearing is already bad enough. |
 |
| Brielle was getting SO excited. |
No comments:
Post a Comment