| The yogurt box was the "trap" |
| The foot prints that left the evidence that our Leprechaun escaped. |
I was taking pictures of Miles when I realized it was little too quite in the kitchen. I walked in to find Brielle eating her box of chocolates....you know, breakfast of champions.
| Miles made sure he wore his green so he wouldn't get pinched |
I showed Miles the pot of gold; he was so excited he was moving his whole body...
Then he discovered he could try to eat that too.
So my green breakfast didn't go as planned. Brielle became very upset after we showed her the strawberry yogurt. Then she wouldn't touch any of the food. In fact she was afraid to eat anything after that and it took a lot of convincing to try to get her to eat anything. She did finally drink the green milk but that was it.
We have this tradition now to eat corn beef and cabbage at a local restaurant called Bj's BBQ. They grill the corn beef and it is SSSSOOO yummy. Plus it means I don't have to have that awful smell in my house and still enjoy the meal. We try to be there close to opening so we don't have to wait or risk having them run out. We met my parents over there along with Grandpa Hicks. I was happy to dig in.
| Brielle HAD to bring her baby, she asked me to put it in her jacket for her. |
Papa walked in and played with the kids. Each kid wore his hat for a little bit.
Afterwards I headed over to my parents house were we hung out for the afternoon. We played oustide and I picked up some sugar cookie stuff so we could make cookies.
| Brielle has to walk on the brick wall every chance she can get. |
| I was going to edit this because it's overexposed but forgot. Oh well. I still like the expression on Miles and my Mom's face. |
I spent all afternoon cooking my lucky charms, made a huge mess in the kitchen but the turned out yummy. However my first attempt with the frosting I think I put too much almond extract it and it was NASTY! The scent was so strong I thought it was something else and went looking around for what was causing that gross smell. It was my first time working with almond extract. I ended up putting in vanilla instead, and it turned out delicious.
That night we had pizza at my parents with Perm, Erin and my Dad. It was such a fun day to play.
No comments:
Post a Comment