Monday, March 28, 2011

Swimming at alf

We have a public pool up by our house but it is SO cold and open swim is only in the evening. A friend of mine informed me that Alf Sorenson's toddler pool was really warm with better hours. Several moms from my ward planned on going Monday and I was excited to go as a family.
Matt put Miles into this swim outfit..it's a 0-3 month outfit and fits him! I would have never tried.
Open swim started at 11:30 and goes to 4:30. We arrived around 1:30ish just in time to catch some friends before they left. Brielle had the best of both worlds...friends and water. She thought it was pretty fun walking in the pool and playing with all her friends. I was glad Matt was there so he could play with Brielle while I had Miles.   
Miles fell asleep so I didn't swim
Look mom, I'm swimming
Brielle had a great time with her friends and Daddy


Miles finally woke up. I was excited to see how he likes swimming because he LOVES bath time. I think he liked it, but after awhile he was done.



He kept leaning back, I thought he was going to flip it over.


Matt washed Miles up but Brielle did want to get out yet. Once Matt came back she wanted to jump with him.

We keep trying to get her to "swim" but she really doesn't like it. Maybe if we do it more, she will become more familiar with the concept.

No comments: