Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

Valentine's Day was on a Monday this year, which meant Matt had a day off. However our Fallon house is vacant and we have to get it ready to rent again. As a result we went down to Fallon for the day. I was super excited to do some Valentine activities with Brielle so I just took them with me. Matt slaved away on the house all day while the kids and I hung out at his parents house.

I found the perfect card for Brielle this year (it had several of the Disney Princess on it) and I had stuck a box of candy hearts in the envelope. She was super excited to open it.

I love how Miles is watching her every move.
It's really hard to get a picture of the both of them together.

Brielle wanted the to eat the whole box of candy so I out them away. She watched me and after I walked away she tried to get them

I had planned on  making sugar cookies with frosting on top as our fun activity. We waited till after her nap and by then Tiffany was home from school.


Tiffany was a huge help

Grandma was nice enough to hold Miles while I helped the girls

While we were waiting for the cookies to finish I thought I would take some pictures of Miles with a balloon. He was ecstatic to be playing with it.




After the cookies cooled we put frosting on them and decorating them. Brielle liked the decorating, but I think she liked the eating better.

Doesn't Miles look so excited?

Tiffany took this picture, I think she did a great job!



I have to admit, the cookies were SO good.

I knew it was a matter of time before Brielle dumped them all out.

Gotta love cousins

Miles was reaching in grabbing toys and moving the box around. He is starting to manipulate large items.

Brielle was so excited to get dressed up and dance
When Papa came home from work he played with Miles for a little bit. It was so fun watching to two of them interact.


Norma made a lovely dinner and afterwards we had a dance party.

It was such a fun day. I may not have seen Matt nor have a romantic dinner but I had a great time with the kids.

No comments: