For New Beginnings in Young Womens the girls were asked to wear as many "p" items as possible. The leader in charge was going to participate but I did not plan on it. However hours prior to New Beginnings I was playing with Brielle when I saw a pink flower lay. When I was putting Miles down for a nap I started to think of all the "p" related items I had. I figure I would participate because I was creating a long list. Having a little girl was very helpful, she has SO many pink and purple items.
I was thinking of so many items I had to write them down so I wouldn't forget:Pink bow
purple bows
Pink rubber band
Purple rubber band
Pooh bear hair tie
Pink hat
purple Dora letters
Pink eye shadow
purple eye shadow
Pink lip stick
Pink cheek color
Padded bra
Poke a dot bra
Panties
Panty hose
pink sock
Poke a dot sock
Purple pants
pjs
Poncho
Purple shirt
Pink butterfly
Pearl earring
Purple earring
Pink necklace
Personal progress necklace
Pink ring
Purple bracelet
Purple ring
Pearl ring
Pearl bracelet
Pink lay
Pink purse
Purse
Pink toe nails
Panty liner
Pink coat
Pink scarf
Pink gloves
Pink ear warmers
Purple headband
Purple hat
Perfume
Phone
Pink shoes
PedAlign orthotics
Pink gum
Paper clip
Pink highlighted
Pink sticker
Purple mirror
Princess mirror
Pacifier holder
Pacifier
List of possibilities
Pink hair clip
Purple hair clip
Pretzel
purple head band
Needless I showed up with the most "p" items. However some of the girls had some really good ones like: pinkie, pale face, palm. It was seriously one of the most interactive and fun New Beginnings I have ever been to.
No comments:
Post a Comment