Tuesday, February 15, 2011

This week living with Brielle

Currently Brielle will occasionally poop on the potty. This week she wants to sit on the big potty and spread her legs and try to watch. She asks all the time where the poop went (even though she hasn’t pooped yet)? She then jumps off the toilet and is fascinated with the water. She asks if she can touch the water, she puts her head inside the seat of the toilet (I guess to get a closer look of the water), she likes to flush the toilet, she likes to climb on the toilet, she likes to put her feet on the toilet. I am thinking she thinks the toilet is a fun toy.

Everyday she pulls out an arm full of shirts and carries them around

I was pushing Brielle on the swing and she said, “Reach for the sky!” This phrase sounded very familiar so I asked her where she heard this from. Her reply, “WWOODDYY!”

She will cuddle with me or give me a long squeeze and say, “Mom! I love you SO much.”

This one doesn’t thrill Matt. Everyday she is going around calling him Matt. He tried not to respond to her but it hasn’t stopped her. We say yes that is his name but he is your Daddy and you need to call him Daddy. She will tell me all the time, “Mom. Matt is home.”

Brielle new trick is to take off all her clothes including her diaper. She thinks before every meal she needs to take off all her clothes. I tell her no and she starts to cry telling me she doesn’t want her clothes to get all dirty. Then throughout the day she will take off her pans and sometimes her diaper. My mom said I did the same thing. Oh joy!

No comments: