It's been awhile since we have seen any snow in the area. In fact, the weather has been SO nice-its felt like Spring. However Thursday morning we woke up to snow, it was a welcoming sight. When Brielle woke up she looked out the window and said, "it's snowing! I go outside and play." So I gathered everyone's snow gear and we headed out the door. It was a beautiful morning, and we were able to play for about 45 minutes before I took them in for breakfast.
 |
| I was excited to get Miles back out in the snow now that he is a little older, he had so much fun! |
 |
| It's super hard to get a picture of the two of them together. But I begged Brielle and captured a few photos. |
 |
| Brielle could stay out all day and play. I would have let her but she kept taking off her gloves. When I threaten to take her inside because she took them off she said, "ok I do inside." |
 |
| I think her favorite part of playing in the snow is EATING the snow. |
I had Miles in the sled heading back to the door when I hit some uneven snow and before I knew it the sled fell over along with Miles, where is did a face plant into the snow. He didn't really appreciate the sudden burst of wet cold snow on his face.
Matt on the other hand was out the door early to start snow removal on all the Ross Rental properties and missed out on all the fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment