For the most part I love the things that are coming out of Brielle's mouth. I just had to write some of them down before I forgot.
-Last night we were playing with a toy that had an O shaped disk as the ammunition. After shooting all the disks Brielle tell us, "I need the o's!"
-We have had some trouble in nursery lately. I think she has been beaten up too much and she doesn't like to go in. Today I sat with her for a little bit and then told her I was leaving. She seemed ok with that. After church I went to pick her up and the nursery leaders told me she did really good, she even participated in the lesson. So on the way home I asked her what she learned in nursery today. She quickly responded (clear as day) "bout Jesus Christ." I was shocked so I thought I would ask another questions since she did so well with my first question. I asked her what she learned about Jesus Christ. She once again promptly answer, "he was baptized" (clear as day again) OH MY GOSH!!! She did learn something. This was our first real conversation like this. I LOVED it!
-Today she told me she wanted to see a lady bug and ran to the door. I told her that they were hiding because they don't like the snow. Then she promptly said, "I ask Dad." and ran to Matt to ask him the same thing. HA! I guess she did this a lot with my mom and sister the other day when they were watching the kids. She would tell or ask my mom something and if she didn't like the response would say, "I go ask Erin."
-SNOW: need hat, rain coat, boots, go outside!
-She is starting to gain alphabet recognition. I have a puzzle with all the letter and so I would ask her to poit or pick up a letter and she would.
-new words and sayings: instead of OK she says Ota, dont know? What's that? Whos that?
-Momma! I need socks off...I have toe jam!
-hums songs and sings along with some
No comments:
Post a Comment