Sunday, November 28, 2010

Matt's 31st bday!

Today was Matt's birthday and we were so excited to celebrate. However, we couldn't celebrate too much because it was Sunday and he had a bust church day today. I did get up and make him some breakfast before he left for his meetings. I tried to make blueberry waffles and for some reason they didn't really turn out that well, but it was the thought that counts right? I also surprised him with a Nothing Bundt cake.
I wasn't too sure when he was going to get home so I kept to our typical Sunday night dinner...with my family. Well almost everyone. Eva was pretty sick so Brian and Eva stayed home. Erin was nice enough to make him a cake and we had a low key night.

Brielle made him a card

I bought special candles for him

He wanted to light his own candles.....something about playin with fire makes my man happy.

Brielle was so excited to be celebrating a birthday


Brielle loves to help and carried all his presents to him

My mom bought him a helicopter

I bought him a nerf gun and a fire pit
Crystal wasn't too sure if they were going to be able to make it over tomorrow night for Brielle's birthday get together so she brought over her gift to open. Of course Brielle was happy to open her own card and present.


She was so cute with this bear, it made her very happy

No comments: