Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sacramento Zoo

We took our first family get away down to California for a wedding reception. We thought we would leave early and break the trip up with some fun stops. We originally were going to go to FairyLand (I think that is what its called) but last minute I changed my mind and I wanted to go the zoo. Our time was limited but we were able to walk around the whole zoo (wasn't too hard since it's such a small zoo). Right when we walked in the orangutan was going nuts and talking away. It was SO loud, you could hear it throughout the zoo. I have never heard anything like it and was glad I was in the zoo and not the jungle. Another first was the leopard. We were by a couple who made it sound like they go to the zoo all the time and it was the most active they have seen the leopard. It too was talking and moving all about. Brielle was tired and wasn't too sure about the whole thing. I bet if we had more time she would have warmed up to the idea and loved it. It was a nice little stop before hitting out reception. 

No comments: