Sunday, August 15, 2010

Exploring camera

I was excited to play with my new lens. I remembered Brian telling me to manually adjust my aperture so I figured I needed to switch the lens to all manual. I took several pictures that were very blurry and only a few turned out. It wasn't until the next day that I was talking to Brian when he told me my camera should automatically focus. That's when it hit me that I had it on the wrong setting. By then I was getting use to manually focusing my camera but I do like it a lot better now that it does it automatically. The picture below are ones that I took when the camera was on all manual mode. I am still try to get use to my new lens but I think I am going to really like it. Thanks Matt for an awesome birthday present! And thanks Mom and Dad for the new external flash!

I couldn't understand why some of my pictures would turn out and some would not

As you can see I didn't have the right settings-that's why it is out of focus!

Finally have it on the right setting.

No comments: