While my folks have been out of town on their Scandinavian trip I have taken it upon myself to keep my grandparents dinner schedule the same. Meaning Nan normally has my Grandma and Grandpa Ross over for dinner on Sunday and Mom will do dinner for both sets of Grandparents on Wednesday. So Sunday I had everyone over for dinner at my folks house (didn't need to make them travel). Matt had Bishopric on Wednesday so I didn't have anyone over. Today my Grandpa Ross wanted to take us out and my Grandpa Hicks said it was his turn to pay. So we all loaded up and went to Kings Buffet-one of my Grandpa Ross' favorite places to dine out.
At the end of dinner our waiter brought us some fortune cookies. I must say they were perfect for certain people.
Mine said, "Right now you need to be patient." This was so fitting because I have been telling myself this everyday especially with dealing with Brielle. She is becoming very independent and likes to test the water. It was also perfect because Matt is very busy with work and church and needs to finish up a class. Today was a particularly bad day for Matt- 2 water coolers went out, sewer and multiple other things occurred today. I needed to be patient if he barks at me because I know he doesn't mean to.
Grandpa Hicks said, "If it ain't broken, don't fix it." I don't think I need to elaborate much with this one.
I think the best one of the night was Erin's. It said, "Stop searching forever, happiness is right next to you. Guess who was the only person next to her???
No comments:
Post a Comment