Monday, August 16, 2010

Day with Taylors

Matt's parents called us and invited us to go bowling with them. Right now at the Grand Sierra bowling is only a dollar! SO FUN! I was excited to go and play with the Taylors. Brielle had never been bowling and so wasn't too sure about it. She enjoyed watching more than anything.



Brittany in action (she was able to say with Grandma and Papa Taylor)

I learned something new about Merlin and Norma. Both had taken bowling classes and both were pretty darn good.


Brielle would find different positions to watch the action.

I was able to talk Brielle into trying it. My hope was to take a picture of her trying to bowl and then I would help her push the ball down. However she bet me to the punch and pushed the ball. The ball was moving so slow that it stopped and started moving backwards. It made it back to us and I helped her push it. Ha! I have never seen a ball come back like that...normally it gets stuck and we have to call for help.

Brielle is watching her ball go down the bowling lane.

She should be looking a little concerned...the ball was coming back towards her.

Norma and Merlin were pretty competitive towards each other. She was laughing because Merlin missed his spare.

Lisa showed up in the middle of our last game. By then Brielle had lost interest and I let her kids take turns in bowling.

Bryce is such a happy boy!

Brielle found great joy in climbing the chairs.

Matt showed up at the very end and took a picture of me. He brought good luck with him cause once he showed up I was getting strikes!

Matt and Brielle singing "If you're happy and you know it..." She points to her face in the part that says, "then your face will surely show it."

Still singing, she loves this song

Matt has the camera again...it's kinda nice to have a few photos of me every once in awhile

At the very end I had two strikes and needed to hit just a few pins to win. So what did I do? Choke and hit only ONE PIN! I couldn't believe it. I lost by one point.

Brielle didn't get the whole pushing with her hands, she wanted to kick the ball. Thanks to Matt I could finally get a picture of Brielle bowling.

After bowling we headed downstairs and had pizza. The Nash family joined us too.

I really dont have any pictures of the Taylors and Miles. The night Lisa, Norma and Merlin came over to see Miles for the first time was the night my parents were involved in their car accident. I wasn't in the right frame of mind to take pictures while they were there. However Norma took pictures so I should get them from her.

The first Taylor Grandson with the Taylor name and Papa!



The Mr. T gang-Merlin, Matt and Miles have the initials M. R. T.

I didn't see anyone give Brielle this sucker. Matt pulled a dirty joke on me and said she picked it up off the floor. I kinda flipped out and Matt started laughing. He had given the sucker to Brielle.

That night we went to go check our Cory and Lisa's room at the Peppermill and go swimming. They have an AMAZING swim area. They have (I think) 7 different pools. It was kinda chilly that night and Brielle was anxious to get out until they found a pool that was warm, then she didn't want to get out.

I wasn't medically cleared yet and so Miles and I hung out in a Cabana until they kicked us out because you were supposed to rent them out if you were to hang out in them. It was windy so I had to keep him in the car seat with a blanket over him to protect him from the wind.

Matt and Brielle coming over to say hi before I got kicked out of the Cabana. Then we went and watched them in the pool area.

Brielle and Tyler jumping into the pool.

She just loves the water

The gang minus a few

Zac put both Brookie and Tyler on his shoulders and lifted them out of the water. My camera battery died and this was the best picture I got. It was pretty cool.

No comments: