Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Water Park with Friends

It was supposed to be a very hot day today so I called my friend Cristy to see if she wanted to take her son Peter and go to the water park. I was super excited when she said she wanted to go. Before hitting the park we went to Purple Pumpkin (kids gently used clothing store) because they were closing and everything was $1.50. I found a ton of clothes and several pieces still had the tags on them. One of my best finds were overalls for Miles that had an airplane on it and said Reno Air Races. I can't wait till he can wear it at the Air Races this year.
We stopped at McDonalds and had lunch and then headed to the park. It was fun having a friend there. She was kind enough to take pictures while we played.
I am glad we went with Peter because he liked going down the slides by himself. After some time Brielle liked going down with Peter (she would be sitting up and he would go down on his stomach and push her down the tube slides). Near the end of the day she was going by herself. I was so proud of her. I can't wait to take her again. Hopefully next week.
Thanks Peter and Cristy-we love playing with you guys!

I didn't realize how BIG I look. SCARY! Oh well it was fun playing with Brielle.

Her first time with a tube-she did good but likes going without a tube.

Chillin

Doesn't that look so fun?!
Brielle thinks so.

These are the tube like slides I am talking about. I don't slide down them, I have to push myself down them. Maybe because I am too heavy and don't really have swim bottoms on so I stick more.

Peter, Me and Brielle

She LOVES the water park!
Peter, Brielle and Cristy. Brielle wouldn't go by herself and Cristy got stuck taking her.

She eventually went on her own.

She ended up flipping onto her stomach near the end.

Near the end of the day Brielle thought it was tons of fun to go down on her stomach.

No comments: