Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wrapping time!

I am running out of time to wrap and I didn't want to be stuck doing wrapping all night Christmas Eve night. So I decided to have fun with it and try it with the kids. I am SO glad I did. Brielle wanted to help wrap and Miles liked playing with the wrapping paper. The task too longer with everyones help but we created some fun memories.
I would have Brielle help me fold and put the tape on.
Once I had a pile going Brielle was more interested in playing with the wrapped presents then helping. She would stack them and unstack them just to create a new pile. This entertained her the whole time I wrapped.
I set my tripod up so we could captures all of us in our glory!

I love that Miles can sit on his own.

No comments: