Saturday, December 4, 2010

Parents cmas party

I was elated that I didn't have to work during my Parents ward Christmas party. I try to go to as many church related Christmas things as possible. It's something about living the season to the fullest. Beside the fact that my kids had two different Christmas outfits and I could have them wear of tonight.
I was trying to get ready to go when I walked into my bathroom and saw Brielle playing with my mascara. Of course she got it everywhere. Luckily to wasn't all over the dress and we were able to wipe everything off of her. I had to chuckle a little because it was the first time she had done that and she managed to go a pretty good job. However that did make us a little late.
I told her to smile and this is what I get...
We of  course all had our Christmas best of that night.
I like how Miles is wearing his dinner. We didn't notice until after we took the picture...oops.
My parents ward did a great job bring the spirit of Christ into their program. My mom did an amazing job with the young men/young women nativity skit (she created it an in hour and they practice it once). Of course at the end we they had a special guest come and visit. This year he asked for some of the elderly folks to come and sit on his lap before he saw the children. I thought that was so special.
As soon as Santa walked in Brielle jumped into our arms and didn't want to let go. I didn't think she would do very well but I thought I would try anyway. The only thing Miles wanted to do was pull on Santa's beard.

This was the best I could get, she wasn't happy at all
At the end  I wanted to try again. Brielle was fine as long as she sat on our lap.

No comments: