We originally had caroling scheduled for a later date but decided to move up the date because Round Table was doing a special on their pizza. $9.99 for any large pizza, we thought it was a good excuse to get together.
If we are ever at Oma's we have to play a little before we do anything else.
I was so excited to have the whole family join in caroling. I love that Brian and Crystal are in town because they are the ones that make the family sound good. Both Brian and Crystal have beautiful voices which is needed when you go caroling.
My mom had a great idea to try to stay in a small pocket and hit several of their ward families. We started at Aunt Beth's then Douglas and Angie's. We hit 8 families in less than an hour.
 |
| Miles was over-dressed. It was actually a beautiful evening. |
 |
| Douglas, Angie and Avery |
We then ended with Aunt Nan's and Uncle Melvin's. However since the evening was still young we decided to head to my neck of the woods and hit a few friends and have dessert at my house.
 |
| Eva crashed. It was nap time for her. |
 |
| Sorry underexposed but I LOVE this picture. |
 |
| All our goodies. I had spent all day cooking with the idea of making goodies plates for the families we were singing to, but I ran out of time. It's all good cause my fudge didn't set and one of my toffee's burnt. |
 |
| It's so fun to have more babies in the family....Eva is so cute! |
No comments:
Post a Comment