I was super excited for Erin's bridal shower. I can't believe my little sister is FINALLY getting married. This is something she has hoped and dreamed of for years. I am so happy to be celebrating this moment with her. I felt bad that I didn't volunteer to do her shower. I wish I could have thrown her an elaborate shower but I couldn't; money was pretty tight because I took 18 weeks off of work. She was so tender and kind and was grateful to that her family would be in attendance. Luckily her roommate Anita was kind enough to take on the task.
We really didn't expect many people to attend, we knew it was the holidays and people were very busy. We were shocked with how many did attend. It meant a lot to us as a family to see the love and support for Erin.
| Aunt Corrine and cousins Gay |
| Erin's cake...beautiful! |
| Miles was passed on to many friends and family. Sheri was able to put him right to sleep |
| Brielle cuddling with Momma |
| Anita won thanks to Brielle putting all the cotton balls in the bowl....then taking them out |
| Erin received some lovely presents |
| Brielle was having a good time |
| It wouldn't be a bridal shower if you didn't have the lingerie |
| Brielle was getting a little tired |
| Us girls....minus Brielle |
No comments:
Post a Comment