Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ward Christmas Party

Tonight is our Ward Christmas party where they provided a sit down meal served by the young women and men. They had a little program but I must admit it was pretty worldly and I was pretty disappointed not to have a Nativity scene. However, it's always nice to get together with friends and enjoy one anothers company and enjoy the Holiday season.
We made sure we arrived early enough to get some seats, and lucky for us we were able to sit with out friends the Ballinghams.
Brielle running around with some friends before dinner
Our day was full of events and I knew Brielle would be pretty tired. To my surprise she did very well. In fact she LOVED the program and wanted to be right in the middle of everything.
The Jolly family got up and sang....Brielle had to join them

She was super happy

She liked to dance to the music...we ended up putting an end to it because older kids started to dance and disrupt the program

She wasn't too happy we made her stop but then she sat with her friends and watched the rest of the program

When the primary got up to sing, she did too. She has been trying to join the primary since she could walk

Brielle and Kaly waiting for Santa
After the disaster with Santa I didn't push Brielle to sit on his lap. But Miles was more than willing to sit on his lap and check out his beard again.

No comments: