This last couple of weeks she sure has become whiny and fussy. I contribute it to many factors a few of them being teething (I think she is getting 4+teeth including molars) and the start of the terrible 2's! It sure has been a joy around here, constantly saying "I can't understand you when you whine." However, There are some adorable moments and I wouldn't trade her for anything. This last week she sure has done something that has made me just laugh out loud.
1. I jumped in the shower and at the end she came running up to the shower. She had to show me her new addition to her outfit. Check it out!
By the way this face is a minor whiny face, but it was the only picture I could get before she took off my bra.
She has wrapped it around. It was too cute.
2. I was cooking dinner and had her help me pull out some ingredients. Before I know it she is pulling the zucchini out of the plastic bag and eating it. She LOVED it. She snacked on it for a good 15 min, trying both sides skin and all.
3. When looking at this picture you can't imagine her being whiny. Don't let the looks fool you. However this week she has been such a cuddle bug, I have sure enjoyed it.
4. She really likes to lounge around. We just recently purchased a table/chair set for her and she thought she would kick back and eat a snack.
5. Brielle took her potty chair out of the bathroom and placed her feet between the seat. She walked around the living room with it around her feet, laughing and taking very small steps.
6. I haven't capture video or a picture but I need to. Brielle likes to sneak up on you and scare you. She will crouch down and put her index finger up to her lips and whisper "SHH" and when she gets to you start yelling "AWW" It is super cute!
7. Matt pulled out our water foundation that we have had in box in the garage for over a year and a half. He decided to hook it up in the backyard until we find where we want to put it. As a result Brielle is one happy camper. This is a picture of her saying "wawa" (water) the first time she saw the fountain.
1 comment:
In the times that kids are tricky and whiny, it's always nice to see they can make you laugh a few minutes later. The bra picture is hilarious! I laughed as well, thanks Brielle!
Post a Comment