Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Girls night out

I am a little embarrassed to admit this, but tonight was my first girls night out since Brielle was born. Normally I am at work. I had SO much fun. Matt gave me a hard time all day that I was leaving him, going out to eat without him and making him miss basketball. I was feeling bad so I made sure I had dinner cooked and ready before he walked through the door, cleaned the kitchen, did the dishes, swept the floor and made sure the house was picked up before I left. I was in such a frenzy before I left I was sweating. He was impressed with how hard I worked before I left, he said he needed to send me out more often.
Several ladies from the ward went to Chili's for dinner. I didn't go home until 10:30. It was fun getting to know some of the ladies better. Thanks girls for a very fun and relaxing evening.

1 comment:

Phil and Becca said...

Thanks for coming! It was fun!