Matt normally has a bluetooth in but today he used headphones. Brielle thought it was pretty neat she could hear Aunt Julies' voice.
She was entertained for some time by looking at the junk mail.
I have noticed when we go to her friends house that she loves to play with their toy dishes. So when I was at Target I bought a cheap little tea set and waited until today to pull it out. She thought it was SO fun.
She really liked it when I would put raisins on the plate and she would try to pick them up with her spoon.
Brielle is really into coloring. I had purchased this activity book for church with anticipation I would use it when she was a little older, but she had other plans. It wasn't a big deal until she went crazy with the pen and got it all over her hand and shirt. As a result, I have decided to put the book away so she can't see it until she is a little older.
She wasn't too happy to took the pen away, you can see the pen on her shirt!
That afternoon it warmed up enough that the wind wasn't too cold. We headed outside for a little while and pulled out some new outdoor toys.We have played with sidewalk chalk before but now she really understood the concept. Unfortunately I didn't pull the camera out until she was all done and cleaning up.
I also pulled out a few toys for the dirt. She LOVES the dirt and was excited to put dirt into the bucket, dump it out and play so more. 
I tried to capture how dirty so was by the time we were done playing outside. Chalk all over her shirt, hands and face mixed with dirt covering her pants and shoes. I must say she enjoyed herself outside.
After dinner Matt shared some of his pop rocks candy with Brielle. She thought it was fun having it pop in her mouth and would keep it open to hear it snap, crackle and pop.
No comments:
Post a Comment