Today I finally gave in and called the doctor. Brielle has had a non-stop cold that feels like its been all winter, but exceptionally bad the last four weeks.
When I took her in I knew I had missed her 12 month shots but I found out I missed a 15 month check up. DANG! So my appointment turned into a check up and sick appointment. She is right on track for everything.
The Doctor told me NO MORE BOTTLES! She was only getting two a day, one before a nap and one before bed. This is going to present a challenge because that was how I was able to get Brielle her milk consumption for the day and her cue it was time for bed.
We decided to treat Brielle for a sinus infection which was to require 3 WEEKS of antibiotics! I was shocked with the length. We also decided to give her 3 of her 6 shots right then so I wasn't so behind.
I must say it was a very productive doctors appointment. Her status: 23.5 lbs placing her in the 50th percentile weight and 32.5 inches placing her in the 88th percentile for height.
No comments:
Post a Comment